Get clear breath and shining smile with Partha Dental !
Bad breath (halitosis) is the single biggest cause of people unable to speak openly or even kiss !
This Valentine season .. make yourself kiss worthy by removing the bacteria building up in your mouth, so sticking to regular brushing, flossing and visiting your dentist ! These habits are especially important to fight bad breath !
Don’t forget to brush your tongue too, as bacteria is also likely to build up here.
You can also help keep bad breath at bay by using daily mouthwashes and cleaning in between your teeth with interdental brushes or floss.
One of the keys to fresh breath is making sure your mouth is making enough salvia. Saliva stops the mouth from drying out – which is one of the main causes of bad breath.
- Chewing sugar free gum in between meals helps your mouth produce more salvia, keeping your breath smelling fresh.
- Persistent bad breath could be a sign of a more serious condition like gum disease, so if you have a long standing problem with bad breath – meet a dentist today !
- Moreover, following a good oral health care routine and brushing or gargling after every meals can reduce mouth odour and improve oral health!
- Share a kiss – not a toothbrush
The bacteria and viruses that causes colds, sore throats and even COVID-19, can spread from person to person through saliva, yet one in four of us are openly willing to share toothbrushes with other people.
Never, share a toothbrush !
- Bacteria can live on a toothbrush for anywhere between a few hours to several days which makes avoiding sharing your toothbrush, even with loved ones, really important.
- Remember to brush your teeth twice a day, including last thing at night.
- Also aim to replace your toothbrush every three months, or as soon as the bristles become frayed.
- Use products containing fluoride
Whether it is mouthwash or toothpaste, using products which contain fluoride will help prevent tooth decay and improve your overall oral health!
Sticking to your regular check-ups with a dentist can help make sure your oral health is at its best all year round. You should visit your family dentist like Partha Dental , the best dentist in town for an annual check up and make the most of this Valentine !